Saturday, August 25, 2007

突然发现站了好久 不知道要往哪走
suddenly realising i’ve stood still for a long while, not knowing where to go
还不想回家的我 再多人陪只会更寂寞
the me that still doesn’t want to return home, only gets lonelier when accompanied by more people

许多话题关于我 就连我也有听过
there has been many topics concerning me, even i’ve heard of them
我的快乐要被认可 委屈却没有人诉说
my happiness has to be recognised, yet my grievances are not spoken of

夜把心洋葱般剥落 拿掉防卫剩下什么
the night peels the heart like an onion, what remains after it is removed of its defences?
为什么脆弱时候想你更多
why is it i miss you much more when i am weak and fragile ?

*如果你也听说 有没有想过我
if you’ve heard too, have you thought of me?
像普通旧朋友 还是你依然会心疼我
as the usual old friend or would you still be concerned bout me?
好多好多的话想对你说
there is so much i wish to tell you
悬着一颗心没着落
one heart is left hanging without landing
要怎么负荷 舍不得 又无可奈何
how to be responsible, unwilling, but also helpless

如果你也听说 会不会相信我
if you’ve heard too, will you believe me?
对流言会附和 还是你知道我还是我
would you go along with the rumours or you know that i am still me
跌跌撞撞才明白了许多
understanding alot more after the falls and knocks
懂我的人就你一个
you are the only one understands me
想到你想起我 胸口依然温热*
the warmth still resides in my chest when i think of you thinking of me

许多话题关于我 就连我也有听过
there has been many topics concerning me, even i’ve heard of them
我想我宁可都沉默 解释反而显的做作
i think i would rather be silent as explaining would only seem to be for show

夜把心洋葱般剥落 拿掉防卫剩下什么
the night peels the heart like an onion, what remains after it is removed of its defences?
为什么脆弱时候想你更多
why is it i miss you much more when i am weak and fragile?

No comments: